ESET® Mail Security for Linux/Free BSD (Volume up to 05 to 249)
- Antivirus and Antispyware :Scans all inbound and outbound POP3, SMTP and IMAP trafficESETS_SMTP module runs independent of the Mail Transport Agent (MTA)
- Filters out email-borne threats, including spyware at the gateway level
- Powered by the advanced ThreatSense® technology combining speed, accuracy and minimal system impact
- Antispam: Stops spam and phishing messages with high interception rates
- Features improved antispam engine with an option to define threshold levels with great precision
- Cross-platform Protection : Eliminates malware targeting all platforms, including Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
- Prevents spreading of malware from one platform to another
- Remote Administration :Compatible with ESET Remote Administrator and supports management through a web interface
- Gives you the option to schedule on-demand scans, actions and security tasks
- Allows you to customize log details and modify reports and notifications to help you monitor compliance with company security standards
- Smooth Operation: Features content filters for Postfix, Sendmail, Qmail, Exim, Zmailer, and others.
- Smoothly integrates in the Novell Groupwise environment
- Ready for integration with Zarafa collaborative software
- Built-in license manager automatically merges two or more licenses with the same customer name
- Distribution Independent Solution :ESET provides installers for the most popular distributions
- Gives you the option to use the general installation package for less common systems not supported directly.
- Operating Systems: Linux: Kernel version 2.6.x; glibc 2.3.2 or higher FreeBSD: Version 6.x, 7.x, 8.x
- Processor Architecture: Intel®/AMD® x86/x64
Note: Price Given For Individual Item.