We are searching for a sincere, hardworking, and qualified "Branch Controller" who has 7 to 10 years of practical knowledge in the field of IT industry.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES
- Develop monthly sales & stock forecasting.
- Prepare and communicate results of variance analysis.
- Review monthly cash & credit sales, buyer & supplier ledger with expenses.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory status & analysis of the current stock.
- Work with branch personnel.
- Organize & participate in the training process for branch personnel.
- Attend and participate in branch meetings including staff meetings, progress meetings, and any types of creative meetings.
- Manage the effectiveness of local teams.
- Maintain a full overview of local operations.
- Age 30 to 40 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Ability to build relationships quickly with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Strong planning, management, and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities.
- 7-10 years of experience.
- Experience in the IT industry preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft office.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Travel, if required.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Discretion and Judgment
Bachelor's degree in business management or related area. A Master's degree will be given an advantage.
- 7 to 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Branch Operation
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- IT Enabled Service
30 to 40 years
COMPENSATION & OTHER BENEFITS
Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize Salary Review: Yearly Festival Bonus: 2
Last Date of Application: 10th June 2021. Send your PDF format of CV with Expected Salary to: “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the subject line “Branch Controller”