Eset Endpoint Security Business Pack (Volume up to 50 to 99)
Antivirus and Antispyware Eliminates all types of threats, including viruses, rootkits, worms and spyware
Optional cloud-powered scanning:
Note: Price Given For Individual Item.
- Whitelisting of safe files based on file reputation database in the cloud for better detection and faster scanning.
- Only information about executable and archive files is sent to the cloud – such data are not personally attributable.
- Virtualization Support ESET Shared Local Cache stores metadata about already scanned files within the virtual environment so identical files are not scanned again, resulting in boosted scan speed.
- ESET module updates and virus signatures database are stored outside of the default location, so these don’t have to be downloaded every time a virtual machine is reverted to default snapshot.
- Host-Based Intrusion
- Prevention System (HIPS)
- Enables you to define rules for system registry, processes, applications and files.
- Provides anti-tamper protection and detects threats based on system behavior.
- Exploit Blocker Strengthens security of applications such as web browsers, PDF readers, email clients or MS office components, which are commonly exploited.
- Monitors process behaviors and looks for suspicious activities typical of exploits.
- Strengthens protection against targeted attacks and previously unknown exploits, i.e. zero-day attacks.
- Advanced Memory Scanner Monitors the behavior of malicious processes and scans them once they decloak in the memory.
- This allows for effective infection prevention, even from heavily obfuscated malware.
- Client Antispam Effectively filters out spam and scans all incoming emails for malware.
- Native support for Microsoft Outlook (POP3, IMAP, MAPI).
- Cross-Platform Protection ESET security solutions for Windows are capable of detecting Mac OS threats and vice-versa, delivering better protection in multi-platform environment