ASUS X99-A II MOTHERBOARD
- ASUS X99-A II
- Out Of Stock
Out Of Stock
|Supported Processors||Intel® Processors Intel® Core™ i7 X-Series Processors on LGA 2011-3 Socket II Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU- Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology * The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types. II|
|Max Memory||8 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4 -3333(O.C.)/3300(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666(O.C.)/2400(O.C.)/2133 MHz Memory II Quad Channel Memory Architecture II Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) II|
|Onboard Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 3 - Supports : Jack-detection, Multi-streaming, Front Panel Jack-retasking - High quality 112 dB SNR stereo playback output (Line-out at rear) and 104 dB SNR stereo playback input (Line-in) - High-fidelity audio OP AMP(s) Audio Feature : - DTS Connect - DTS Studio Sound - Optical S/PDIF out port(s) at back panel - BD Audio Layer Content Protection - Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference - Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals - Audio amplifier: Provides the highest-quality sound for headphone and speakers - Premium Japanese-made audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity - Unique de-pop circuit: Reduces start-up popping noise to audio outputs - Top notch audio sensation delivers according to the audio configuration - EMI protection cover to prevent electrical noise to affect the amplifier quality - Power pre-regulator: Reduces power input noise to ensure consistent performance|
|Onboard LAN||Intel® I218V, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller(s)|
ASUS X99-A II MOTHERBOARD
- ASUS Aura – Features controllable RGB onboard lighting and 4-pin strip header that can be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable ASUS hardware.
- SafeSlot – Reinvented, strengthened PCIe slot utilizes a new insert-molding process to bind the slot to fortifying metal for superior retention and shearing resistance.
- 5-Way Optimization: Fan Xpert 4 – Elevates customized cooling to new heights, with the ability to detect PWM/DC fans on all headers, utilize high-amperage fans and control water-cooling pumps in software and UEFI.
- 5-Way Optimization: Turbo Core – Employs Intel’s latest per-core overclocking, allowing you to assign applications to specific processor cores for optimum application performance.
- Next-gen connectivity – Great flexibility with onboard U.2 / M.2 slots that tap into 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth and USB 3.1 Type-C.