|Supported CPU||Intel® Socket 1151 for 8th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors|
|BIOS||128 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP,SM BIOS 3.1, ACPI 6.1, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 3, CrashFree BIOS 3, F6 Qfan Control, F3 My Favorites, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information|
|Form Factor||mATX Form Factor
8.9 inch x 7.3 inch ( 22.6 cm x 18.5 cm )
|PCI||1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 mode, gray)
2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x1
|M.2 Socket||1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)*1|
|Slots||2 x DIMM|
|Supported Memory||Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* The maximum memory frequency supported varies by processor
** DDR4 2666MHz and higher memory modules will run at max. 2666MHz on Intel® 8th Gen. 6-core or higher processors.
|Integrated Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support|
|Supported Graphics||Multi-VGA output support : DVI-D/D-Sub ports
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports D-sub with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
|Max Shared Memory||Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB (for iGPU exclusively)
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
|Connector & Ports|
|USB (s)||Intel® B360 Chipset :
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 up to 10Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, teal blue, Type-A)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 up to 5Gbps port(s) (2 at back panel, blue, Type-A, 2 at mid-board)
Intel® B360 Chipset :
6 x USB 2.0/1.1 port(s) (2 at back panel, black, 4 at mid-board)
|LAN Port (s)||Realtek® RTL8111H, 1 x Gigabit LAN
ASUS LAN Guard
|Supported Storage||Intel® B360 Chipset :
1 x M.2 Socket 3, , with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)*1
6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), gray,
|Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC *
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
* Choose the chassis with HD audio module in front panel to support 8-channel audio output.
|Internal I/O Ports||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(up to 5Gbps) connector(s) support(s) additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port(s) (19-pin)
2 x USB 2.0 connector(s) support(s) additional 4 USB 2.0 port(s)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode)
1 x COM port(s) connector(s)
6 x SATA 6Gb/s connector(s)
1 x CPU Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x Chassis Fan connector(s) (1 x 4 -pin)
1 x S/PDIF out header(s)
1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector(s)
1 x 8-pin EATX 12V Power connectors
1 x Front panel audio connector(s) (AAFP)
1 x Clear CMOS jumper(s)
1 x System panel connector
1 x Speaker connector
|Manufacturing Warranty||03 Years|
Asus PRIME B360M-K mATX 8th gen gaming motherboard compatible with Intel (Socket LGA1151) i3, i5 & i7 processor. This ultrafast dual channel DDR4 maximum 32GB memory and it has the capability of fast M.2 Socket 3 and USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface. If we consider the graphics, it will support Intel HD graphics having the maximum resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz for DVI-D and D-sub slots. This fan xpert motherboard has 3 x PCIe slots, Realtek® RTL8111H, ASUS LAN Guard, Gigabit LAN and Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC.
Asus PRIME B360M-K mainboard with Intel B360 chipset is a great choice for your desktop setup and have the best price in Chattagram, Dhaka, Rangpur, Khulna & Sylhet. Order your favorite component from Star Tech online shop and have the delivery at any place in Bangladesh.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.