|Status||Out Of Stock|
|Chipset||Build in Intel® B250|
|Supported Processors||Build in Intel® for 7th/6th Generation Core™ i7/Core™ i5/Core™ i3/Pentium®/Celeron® Processors
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* The Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 support depends on the CPU types.
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list
|Max Memory||2 x DIMM, Max. 32GB, DDR4 2400/2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
** Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists).
* Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2400MHz memory frequency is only supported by 7th Generation Intel® processors. Higher memory modules will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2400MHz.
** Due to Intel® chipset limitation, DDR4 2133MHz and higher memory modules on 6th Generation Intel® processors will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2133MHz.
|Onboard Video||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support : DVI-D/RGB ports
- Supports DVI-D with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
- Supports RGB with max. resolution 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
Supports Intel® InTru™ 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider™
|Onboard Audio||Realtek® ALC887 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- Supports : Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Audio Feature :
- LED-illuminated design - Brighten up your build with the gorgeous illuminated audio trace path.
- Audio Shielding: Ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference
- Dedicated audio PCB layers: Separate layers for left and right channels to guard the quality of the sensitive audio signals
- Premium Japanese audio capacitors: Provide warm, natural and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
|Onboard LAN||Realtek® RTL8111H|
|Warranty||03 Years warranty|
ASUS PRIME B250M-K DDR4 ATX Motherboard
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.