The RB260GS is a small SOHO switch. It has five Gigabit Ethernet ports and one SFP cage powered by an Atheros Switch Chip.
Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included)
It is powered by an operating system designed specifically for MikroTik Switch products - SwOS.
SwOS is configurable from your web browser. It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch, plus more: Allows to manage port-to-port forwarding, apply MAC filter, configure VLANs, mirror traffic, apply bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields.
- Architecture RISC
- Dimensions 113x139x28mm
- Operating System MikroTik SwOS
- Size of RAM 0 KB
- Storage size 128 KB
- Storage type FLASH
- Tested ambient temperature -25℃ to +65℃
- Max Power consumption 6W
- PoE in Passive PoE
- PoE in input Voltage 8-30 V
- Number of DC inputs 2 (DC jack, PoE-IN)
- DC jack input Voltage 8-30 V
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 5