|Status||Out Of Stock|
|Supported Processors||AMD Ryzen™ processor
AMD 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon™ processor
|Max Memory||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2667*/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
* Support for higher than DDR4 2667 MHz may vary by CPU.
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
|Onboard Video||1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Support for up to 3 displays at the same time
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Onboard Audio||Realtek® ALC887 codec
High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
Support for S/PDIF Out
|Onboard LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 AMD Motherboard
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.