|Supported Processors||AMD Ryzen™ processor
AMD 7th Generation A-series/ Athlon™ processor
|Max Memory||4 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
Dual channel memory architecture
Support for DDR4 3200(O.C.)/2933(O.C.)/2667*/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
* Support for higher than DDR4 2667 MHz may vary by CPU.
Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
|Onboard Video||1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24 Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version.
Maximum shared memory of 2 GB
* Actual support may vary by CPU.
|Onboard Audio||Realtek® ALC1220 codec
High Definition Audio
Support for S/PDIF Out
|Onboard LAN||Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)|
Gigabyte GA-AB350-Gaming 3 AMD Motherboard
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.