Mikrotik CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+ Router
- No switch-chip - the device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing to overcome previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
- Combo-port - a single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces - a SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you. Port also allows to switch from one to another interface from software, or in event of disconnect, providing new, unique hardware fail-over feature.
- 100Mbps SFP support - this is our first device that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
- More throughput - due to how ports are connected to CPU, new CCR1009 models can achieve higher theoretical throughput.
- The unit is equipped with dual power supplies built in for redundancy (if one power line fails, the other one will take over automatically).